St. Benedict Catholic Church has made Online Giving available for our weekly offerings, as well as other parish collections.
Donating is simple, safe, secure, and takes less than five minutes.
You’ll be able to give to any of our collections and view complete financial records at any time. Set up a one-time or recurring donation by following these three easy steps:
1. Click on the Online Giving link.
2. Select the collection you wish to donate to and click to make a donation.
3. Enter your payment information.
New users: Click here to view instructions for creating your donations.
Returning users: Click here to view instructions for adding new donations and/or editing your donations.
- WeShare Donor Customer Service Phone Number: 800-950-9952 (press #3 and then press #2)
- WeShare Customer Service Email: [email protected]
- WeShare Donor FAQ: WeShare Donor Support
That’s it. You can return at any time to edit your donation or to view your financial records.
Why Should I Use Online Giving?
- It’s easy. Once you set up your account, a donation will be made once a month automatically and securely.
- Want to change the monthly amount (up or down)?
- Just as easy. Click on We Share and change your donation amount.
- Or call the Parish Office and we will do it for you.
- No more need to “catch up” on missed envelopes due to vacation, illness, etc.With online donations, there is no need for weekly envelopes or checks.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Which payment methods are accepted?
A: WeShare provides the ability to accept contributions from checking accounts, savings accounts, debit cards, and credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express) are all accepted.
Q: Do parishioners receive receipts for their donations?
A: Yes. All contributors enrolled for online giving will receive receipts via e-mail.
Q: What if parishioners feel uncomfortable not having something to physically drop into the collection basket?
A: WeShare provides printable donation slips that can be placed into the collection basket.
Q: Is WeShare safe?
A: Yes. WeShare implement the safest security standards for online transactions and your privacy is protected at all times. WeShare is certified with the Payment Card Industry (PCI) Data Security Standards (DSS) as a Level 1 Service Provider.
Q: How can I enroll and start donating?
A: Click on the link here for more information.
Parish members are encouraged to set up an account and manage their contributions. You will have complete control over your contribution amount and frequency of payments.
Thank you for your investment and continued support of our parish.