This year the Annual Pastoral Appeal is themed: Be Rich in Good Works(1 Timothy 6:18). It is a call from the Lord to stir us to be a source of hope and life for people here and now, and for those who will follow through our words and actions. Together, let us pray that the Holy Spirit guides our journey and bestows His grace upon us as we serve others. Please pray for the success of our appeal, which reaches beyond ourselves and our parish, and gives hope to thousands through the ministries, programs, and services that enrich a Christ-centered way of life.
The 2020 Bishop’s Annual Appeal has begun in our parish and throughout our diocese. We join our Catholic brothers and sisters throughout our diocese to provide support for several critical ministries of our church. Every year, the Returning God's Gifts Annual Appeal challenges us to look outside our parish boundaries and support the universal causes of our church.
While parishes rely on the financial support of parishioners through weekly offertory collections, the Diocese relies on the faithful to make possible the many services it provides. The Appeal is an opportunity for each and every Catholic household to help further the mission of the Church in Colorado.
Thank you for your prayerful consideration and support of these important ministries that support our diocese and our local parish.
Did you know?
- For the 2019 Returning God's Gifts Appeal St. Benedict parishioners pledged 125% of our parish goal.
- Deacons who serve our parish are supported by the Returning God's Gifts (RGG) Appeal.
- Catholic Charities of Central Colorado serves and supports our communities.
- The Catholic Student Center and campus ministry programs are supported by the RGG Appeal.
- All Seminarians are supported through the RGG Appeal.
- Youth that have attended Totus Tuus, the Middle/High School Rallies, or other Youth/Young Adult Ministry retreats benefit from the RGG Appeal.
- Children attending Catholic Schools in our diocese benefit from the RGG Appeal.