Mass Sign Up for May 30-31 and June 6-7
Use the link below to sign up for Mass for the next two weekends (May 30-31 and June 6-7). Due to First Communion this coming weekend, some of the Mass times have very limited availability.
Please select one time from the Mass times listed. When RSVP'ing, select the number of people in your household that are coming in the dropdown menu. Should the dropdown menu not appear, put the number in attendance in the comment box.
REMEMBER: NO ONE WILL BE ADMITTED WITHOUT A MASK. PLEASE WEAR A MASK.
A dispensation from Holy Mass is still in effect. For those 65 or older, who live with a compromised health condition, are in a senior age category, or are feeling sick/with symptoms, please exercise prudent caution and remain at home. The Holy Mass will still be recorded and sent your way.
If you need assistance in signing up for Mass or have questions, please contact the Pastoral Center.
We appreciate your financial support as we continue to serve our community during this uncertain time. St. Benedict provides Online Giving for our weekly offerings and other parish collections.
Donating is simple, safe, and secure and take less than five minutes.
New users: Click here to view instructions for creating your donations.
Returning users: Click here to view instructions for adding new donations and/or editing your donations.
Click the picture below to sign up.
Weekday Masses Return Beginning June 1, 2020
NOTE: For Thursday, June 4th, Mass will be celebrated at 5:00 pm
Mass will be celebrated at St. Benedict at noon on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Thursdays.
Mass will be celebrated at St. Michael at 5:00 pm on Wednesdays.
An Act of Spiritual Communion
I believe that You
are present in the Most Holy Sacrament.
I love You above all things,
and I desire to receive You into my soul.
Since I cannot at this moment
receive You sacramentally,
come at least spiritually into my heart. I embrace You as if You were already there and unite myself wholly to You. Never permit me to be separated from You.
Sunday Mass Recording
Saturdays from 4:00 pm - 4:40 pm or by appointment with Fr. Quezada.
If needed, please call the office (719) 495-1426 to make an appointment.
Diocese of Colorado Springs announces return to limited public Masses
Most Rev. Michael J. Sheridan of the Diocese of Colorado Springs announced that parishes in the diocese will resume the celebration of public Masses May 16-17. Attendance at each Mass will be limited through a reservation system, and strict social distancing guidelines will be observed.
“We have communicated with priests, secular advisors, and health officials to determine how best to reopen our churches in a way that is safe for the faithful and the broader community,” Bishop Sheridan said. “While we are happy to be able to welcome the faithful back to church, Catholics are still dispensed from the obligation to attend Sunday Mass because we are not yet at the point where we are permitted to fill our churches. Anyone who is sick or has an underlying condition that would make them susceptible to the coronavirus should not attend public Mass and is encouraged to participate via internet or television.”
Youth Ministry Meetings
Calling All Youth !!!
Join us for our weekly meeting via Zoom conferencing.
View the conference link on our Youth Ministry page here
Additional Catholic Resources / COVID-19 Resources
View additional resources for daily mass, stations of the cross, prayer resources, and COVID -19 resources here.
Text app to 88202 to download the My Parish app. Then, search for St. Benedict Falcon. The myParish app is also available for download from the App Store.
After installing the MyParish app, be sure to Allow Notifications to receive alerts.
Readings for the Week
Readings for the week of May 31, 2020
- Sunday: Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 or Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b or Ez 37:1-14 or Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39. Extended Vigil: Gn 11:1-9 / Ps 33:10-11, 12-13, 14-15 / Ex 19:3-8a, 16-20b / Dn 3:52, 53, 55, 56 [52b] or Ps 19:8, 9, 10, 11 / Ez 37:1-14 / Ps 107:2-3, 4-5, 6-7, 8-9  / Jl 3:1-5 / Ps 104:1-2, 24, 35, 27-28, 29, 30 [cf. 30] / Rom 8:22-27 / Jn 7:37-39. Day: Acts 2:1-11 / Ps 104:1, 24, 29-30, 31, 34 [cf. 30] / 1 Cor 12:3b-7, 12-13 / Jn 20:19-23
- Monday: Gn 3:9-15, 20 or Acts 1:12-14 / Ps 87:1-2, 3 and 5, 6-7 / Jn 19:25-34
- Tuesday: 2 Pt 3:12-15a, 17-18 / Ps 90:2, 3-4, 10, 14 and 16  / Mk 12:13-17
- Wednesday: 2 Tm 1:1-3, 6-12 / Ps 123:1b-2ab, 2cdef [1b] / Mk 12:18-27
- Thursday: 2 Tm 2:8-15 / Ps 4-5ab, 8-9, 10 and 14  / Mk 12:28-34
- Friday: 2 Tm 3:10-17 / Ps 119:157, 160, 161, 165, 166, 168 [165a] / Mk 12:35-37
- Saturday: 2 Tm 4:1-8 / Ps 71:8-9, 14-15ab, 16-17, 22 [cf. 15ab] / Mk 12:38-44
- Next Sunday: Ex 34:4b-6, 8-9 / Dn 3:52, 53, 54, 55, 56 [52b] / 2 Cor 13:11-13 / Jn 3:16-18